Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

They’re certainly doing much better than the Arrival EV shares I bought .. I started working with Tesla in 2013 but (like a fool) I didn’t think to buy any shares… I’d have sold them I guess once I saw a 100% increase.. I do know some Tesla employees in Europe who bought cars and houses with them
It's all about timing. When Ernest Saunders got caught being a wrong un the Guinness shares plummeted. I knew Guinness was to big to go under, I should have bought..... but I didn't.

Oh well.
Never mind.

Edit. I suppose a wife and 3 kids and no money had a say in it as well but this time next year Rodney.......

He's always been a ****
Some people get taken in by such people. Farage, Boris, Musk etc.

This particular one has been contrite since recognising the former two duped him with Brexit, but over the weekend, he seems to have energised himself and now is starting to believe Musk will be a power of good for the world.

Until he realises he’s aligned himself behind another ****.

lol

There's a particular view amongst the right/far right that their free speech is being curtailed in favour of 'lefties.'

1. They don't know what free speech is. Twitter has the right to ban posts/accounts which are racist.
2. The Far Left say exactly the same.
3. There are plenty of far right accounts on twitter, not banned because they haven't breached the rules.

Those that were banned were those posting or linking to racist material. That's it. The same with the far-left and racist, anti-semetic material.

Musk has spent £44bn because he's literally bought into the idea that the far-right republicans are being side-lined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.