Elon Musk buys and ruins Twitter

There's a particular view amongst the right/far right that their free speech is being curtailed in favour of 'lefties.'

1. They don't know what free speech is. Twitter has the right to ban posts/accounts which are racist.
2. The Far Left say exactly the same.
3. There are plenty of far right accounts on twitter, not banned because they haven't breached the rules.

Those that were banned were those posting or linking to racist material. That's it. The same with the far-left and racist, anti-semetic material.

Musk has spent £44bn because he's literally bought into the idea that the far-right republicans are being side-lined.
Hmm. Not sure about that. The far right you speak of is Far Right, and always will be. The issue of the centrist is another matter. If you spend a bit of time on Twitter, the loudest voices are the left, far left at that. The people who are that detrimental in the current climate of racism, they are adopting racist policies themselves.

Hmm. Not sure about that. The far right you speak of is Far Right, and always will be. The issue of the centrist is another matter. If you spend a bit of time on Twitter, the loudest voices are the left, far left at that. The people who are that detrimental in the current climate of racism, they are adopting racist policies themselves.

Racist against the women.

Please point to all the "far left" people on this list. As a matter of fact, point to all the far right people on this list.

It's mostly celebrities and sports, besides Obama, who is number one by virture of being a widely-admired President, and Musk, who's number two and just told everyone to vote Republican.

Maybe by "loudest" you mean those that tweet the most, but I have no stats for that.

Of course, I doubt you really have any idea what you mean, other than lamely trying to confirm the pre-concevied notions you haven't put much time or thought into in the first place.

Please point to all the "far left" people on this list. As a matter of fact, point to all the far right people on this list.

It's mostly celebrities and sports, besides Obama, who is number one by virture of being a widely-admired President, and Musk, who's number two and just told everyone to vote Republican.

Maybe by "loudest" you mean those that tweet the most, but I have no stats for that.

Of course, I doubt you really have any idea what you mean, other than lamely trying to confirm the pre-concevied notions you haven't put much time or thought into in the first place.
I love sanctimoniousness. Are you saying that Twitter is not caught between the right and left? There are many accounts, on the left, and in the media, on the left, that are carte blanche getting away with it. Doxing/ death threats etc. I'm not trying to claim the right aren't. I'm talking centre. If you'd bother to read. There are accounts that promote the acceptance of pedophilia. There are accounts that openly advertise testosterone to minors, there are accounts that openly claim that white supremacy is 'being on time'. So I'm not really sure what you are trying to say....

Bloody Elon!

Nowt to do with Elon this one.

In all seriousness, This is actually all on Apple. Apple locked down tracked advertising on IOS devices. meaning big losses for the likes of FB/Insta/Twitter. and massive profits for Apple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.