Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter

He would have been contacted about the sexual misconduct story 48h ago. The whole “I’m a republican now, the democrats are too woke” spiel was of course a reaction to getting caught.
What’s the world coming to when you can’t expose your erect penis to an employee without being kink shamed for it?!

He would have been contacted about the sexual misconduct story 48h ago. The whole “I’m a republican now, the democrats are too woke” spiel was of course a reaction to getting caught.
Yep, Business Insider confirmed, they contacted him about the story and he tweeted about “political attacks” two hours later (no doubt after speaking to his lawyers to see if they could get the story to go away)

I do find the fandom for tech entrepreneurs/sociopaths quite disturbing. Back in the day you simply had a poster of Debbie Harry or Cheryl Tiegs on your wall.
Can you imagine being a “disciple” of anyone? I mean literally anyone — even your parents? Guruitis is a very strange disease. No normal person wants to be a guru because he/she knows he/she will only be followed by abnormal people. I vaguely remember Monty Python doing a film about this 40 fucking years ago.

Yep, Business Insider confirmed, they contacted him about the story and he tweeted about “political attacks” two hours later (no doubt after speaking to his lawyers to see if they could get the story to go away)

Such a brilliant, brilliant man. Only someone of his level of brilliance could spot how easy it is to con a bunch of people who have already fallen for your other bullshit to believe that the reason you had to pay $250,000 to someone for being eccentric sexual misconduct is because of the liberal agenda from the party of division and hate.

"Division and hate" for fuck's sake, they really do just project themselves onto others.

I think it's gone past the point of naivety and anyone supporting him is either a twat or really, really fucking dim.

On any thread concerning US politics the words
'Bitter Blues' jumps to mind. Can't think why. The looney left there are a laugh a minute with their daft ideas. Look and laugh at them too, fellahs. The comedy trio of Biden, Kamala and Pelosi are really something.

Is it time to start thinking he’s having a bipolar episode?

He’s just opened himself up to a defamation lawsuit by publicly claiming the accusations he paid $250k to go away aren’t true.

He’s wiped so much money off the value of Tesla that he’s having to sell SpaceX shares to provide collateral for a deal to buy Twitter that he will never be able to complete.

Is it time to start thinking he’s having a bipolar episode?

He’s just opened himself up to a defamation lawsuit by publicly claiming the accusations he paid $250k to go away aren’t true.

He’s wiped so much money off the value of Tesla that he’s having to sell SpaceX shares to provide collateral for a deal to buy Twitter that he will never be able to complete.
He's a coked up sociopath, it'll be someone else's fault and he'll just pay his lawya fortune to get away with it, just like when he called the Thai cave rescuers paedos because they made fun of his ridiculous submarine idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.