Email from our CEO

Imagine if they left in everyone’s email addresses in this one like the club shop did that time with the 125 year shirts pmsl

On the letter itself, happy enough with that - doubt we’ll ever hear the full details and I’m not sure what else some people were expecting. Emailing the fans directly and not just releasing a press statement was a nice touch, “our DNA” not so much. Interesting that Soriano has put his name to it as many suspect he was a driving force behind the idea in the first place.

Onwards and upwards

I’m sorry but after reading that sorry excuse of an apology from Ferran Soriano, I personally feel more irritated than before. A HR drafted email shows how little he cares for the fans and how low down his list of importance the fans truly are!

As a minimum I want him in front of a camera addressing us properly, I think he could have gained some credit back had he done an interview with someone like @twosips or @BillyShears even Kevin Parker I.e a proper blue who doesn’t work for the club.

So my thoughts that it was a sting are wrong, I was really hoping i was right,

we are run by a greedy **** who is out of touch with the traditions of English football and out of touch with the fans, how fucking dare he post glazers fucking quotes on our website and think that is right, go and fuck yourself Soriano, sack him for me
Did you expect the apology to explain they were trying to fuck the other 5 over? ‘Ha got em. Come on city!!!’

When it comes to transfers a whole team of different people come together to agree on the approach. To think a decision of this importance is based on Soriano's input alone just doesn't wash.

We do things as a team after valuable input from a multitude of sources.

Our current owners have been brilliant since day one. They may have made a wrong decision this time but it says something about them that they were the first to correct it. They still have plenty of credit in the bank for me.
There will have undoubtedly have been a whole team of accountants, lawyers and all round smarties. Sorriano will have taken all the input and agreed the way forward. Ultimately though the ceo of a company or football club is responsible for those decisions.
I agree our owners have been exceptional. Sorriano is an employee of those owners and ultimately if his decision harms the club then he should stand down. He is replaceable, HRH Sheik Mansour and Khaldoon are not.

I've had the email twice, does he think I'm more important ?

I'm all a bit "meh" about the content of the email.

you must have got mine then. I’ve had nowt

Unless they are planning on sending me a load of cash in the post instead

Soriano has to go. But he won’t. Mansour won’t sack him.

He has no connection with the fans.

He has maintained a distance from the fans since his first day at City.

He doesn’t listen to the fans, or care about the fans.

In all intense purposes he is still the same person and CEO who was in-charge of Barcelona. And we all know how distant, aloof, and unaccountable Spanish club presidents and CEO’s are.

Cheers for the apol but please don't ever refer to me as a 'stakeholder". That's fine for the work environment, but not my football Club. I am and always will be a supporter and I fear that your choice of language suggests that even after all these years you still don't get it. I suggest you get yourself a seat in the South Stand for next season. Then hopefully you will better understand and appreciate what it means to be the CEO of Manchester City Football Club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.