Email from our CEO

I got an email from khaldoon inviting me over for a piss up at the weekend but had to decline as I have a ton of plasterboard to rip out. Happy days

Email from City:

A message to our fans

Dear Supporter,

I am writing to you regarding the events of the past few days.

I am sorry it has taken a little time, but the circumstances have been somewhat exceptional and it was important to me to contact you directly.

As you know, Manchester City has formally enacted the procedures to withdraw from the group developing plans for a European Super League.

As always, when we make choices and decisions, we do so with the best interests of the Club in mind and we believed that being part of such an initiative could give us a voice that might be imperative to our future ability to succeed and grow.

However, in making that choice we failed to remind ourselves of the unbreakable link between the passion of our fans and the right to have the opportunity to earn success. It is a truth that is fundamental to the DNA of Manchester City and the Board deeply regrets taking a decision that lost sight of the historic values of the Club. We made a mistake and we sincerely apologise to our fans for the disappointment, frustration and anguish caused by the last 72 hours.

I want to personally assure you that the Owners, Chairman, Board and staff are completely committed to ensuring that the club continues to contribute meaningfully to the ongoing well-being of both the English and European football pyramids and their associated competitions. We will embrace the opportunity to earn back the full trust of our stakeholders and the football family in general.

I thank you for taking the time to read this and I extend my thanks to you for your continued support.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Etihad Stadium as soon as circumstances allow.

Yours sincerely

Ferran Soriano, CEO

Sorry fezza but I would rather you told the truth, not some pr bullshit

What more do you want?
They have apologised, have you never made a mistake?

Yes I have made many and people have forgiven me or not most often depending on how sorry they feel I truly was.

I can’t help but feel Soriano doesn’t give two shits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.