Email from our CEO

That's the apology part, I would like a deeper explanation at some point of how it all unfolded but that might be years down the line.

I'm glad it doesn't mention anything about the idea still being something to pursue like the other clubs have done and in fact mentions wanting to protect values that they nearly destroyed. Actions speak louder on that part but it's a start.

Last edited:
"We failed to remind ourselves of the unbreakable link between the passion of the fans....deeply regrets taking a decision that lost sight of the historic values of the club"

I just don't know how the club could not know in advance that they were making these mistakes, if any of us worked at City we would have been screaming "this will not go down well with anybody" and yet seemingly no-one did and we ploughed on!

He sounded a bit sheepish during our telephone call
I bumped into him whilst I was pushing the grandson upto Hollingworth Lake. The poor bastard broke into tears and I had to get him a cortado from one of the local cafes. He was wholly contrite, and agreed with me when I said "You bastards aren't football people, yer never stood on the terraces, never mind York away or Swindon at home, yer never played the fuckin' game!" At which point Mrs Ewing took me by the arm and brought me back to my usual compassionate self. A gentle kick to his bollocks 'n a pat on his head and he seemed ok!

Yes I have made many and people have forgiven me or not most often depending on how sorry they feel I truly was.

I can’t help but feel Soriano doesn’t give two shits.

Did he sign yours " couldn't give two shits ? "

Some mardarses on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.