Embarrassing?

I rarely leave early, but caught a cold last season at Blackburn and missed both of our goals, and havent done at all this term. But last night, the game was won, Carlos had his hatrick, and plenty of dads n lads needed work/school next day so who can blame em. The OP for one i guess

The one thing thats missing from our home games, is that lady from maine road ringing the bell. Those were the days. Seriously though we are now chasing the sky top 4 with more goals and points than ever so far this season! We now have people that leave 10 minutes from the end (like rag fans), and at times lat night i heard a couple of cock roaches fart before we scored.

I have never left before the final whistle in supporting City for over fifty years but I have some sympathy for those that do. The traffic chaos around COMS after the game is diabolical. I felt during the first season after leaving Maine Road that the police would eventually get it right but it's no better now. I realise that the attendances are now much larger than at Maine Road but it's no excuse that the police are completely hopeless when it comes to dispersing the crowds at the end of the match.
I'm sure this must have been covered by Bluemoon in previous threads so apologies for covering old ground. Just had to get it off my ancient chest!

PowderBlue said:
I rarely leave early, but caught a cold last season at Blackburn and missed both of our goals, and havent done at all this term. But last night, the game was won, Carlos had his hatrick, and plenty of dads n lads needed work/school next day so who can blame em. The OP for one i guess
Are you really suggesting that the reason people leave 5-10 minutes early is just because they have work/school the next day? It's 5 minutes, ffs. It's not going to disrupt your sleeping patterns.

maineroadman said:
I have never left before the final whistle in supporting City for over fifty years but I have some sympathy for those that do. The traffic chaos around COMS after the game is diabolical. I felt during the first season after leaving Maine Road that the police would eventually get it right but it's no better now. I realise that the attendances are now much larger than at Maine Road but it's no excuse that the police are completely hopeless when it comes to dispersing the crowds at the end of the match.
I'm sure this must have been covered by Bluemoon in previous threads so apologies for covering old ground. Just had to get it off my ancient chest!

I think a lot of that is down to the fact that the Police stop blues moving and let the away fans out and get away first..we must be the only mugs who do this, at nearly every other ground they keep the away fans in until crowds are dispersed a bit.

You never saw the lady with the bell at maine road leaving 10 minutes early. I can't belive it were are chasing the sky top 4, scoring more goals and points than for a long, long time. (remember the pearce run when we couldnt score for toffee). And people still do one early like RAG FANS!

I drop 4 people off after the game in 4 different towns so I couldn't give a tinkers cuss if you dont like me leaving, where were you at Brentford away? I've done my time

Even Carlos mentioned this at the recent fans' forum. Must be a bit of a kick in the balls after a hard fought win and clean sheet against one of our bogey teams

Never understood why staying until the very end makes you some kind of superfan, I leave early and always have done, missed loads of goals because of it, but hey it's my choice.

If I leave a few minutes early it can save me 45 minutes to an hour waiting in the car park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.