Embarrassing?

Does anyone else clap the opposing team off as well? I generally do, unless it's the rags or everton, probably won't clap spuds off either.

Let's face it, we're City fans. The football is an added bonus to an afternoon/evening of drinking. If the next pint is calling, be it at the stadium or as soon as we get home, then not even a game of football will stop us.

Priorities:
Beer
Beer in Europe
Curry and beer
Balti pies and beer
Football

another generation said:
Let's face it, we're City fans. The football is an added bonus to an afternoon/evening of drinking. If the next pint is calling, be it at the stadium or as soon as we get home, then not even a game of football will stop us.

Priorities:
Beer
Beer in Europe
Curry and beer
Balti pies and beer
Football
well reasoned

i know guys who rarely see the start never mind the end because of these priorties

at night games we always go when the board goes up and stand at the back no excuse but we have 164 miles to travel and the M6 at night is full of road works, the other point is that if we actually played games at 3pm on a Saturday people wouldn't be rushing out. Monday night games encourages early exits

It was embarrassing at the Everton game, its as if fans left the ground thinking thats it game over, its at that point the team need you to stay with them till the end.
The team must look at the stands and think they are running out on us,why should we bother.
We go 3 up against Wigan and its everybody out. Now I can understand if you are with the kids or have to make sure you get the last train, but to just beat the traffic is poor form in my book.
Go to the ground and stay with the team for the 90+ whatever is added on.
I remember the Kippax pointing over to fans heading for the big exit in the Platt Lane before the end singing "part time supporters", couldn`tdo it now because thers not rnough left to sing it!

it's my pet hate about going to games. Why the hell do these people leave early? It's ridiculous, so let's say they beat the queues and get home half an hour earlier, what's the point? You've paid your money, watch the game!

Some of u on here need to grow some balls.

'does anyone clap the opposing team off'.

do me a favour.

MrsB said:
at night games we always go when the board goes up and stand at the back no excuse but we have 164 miles to travel and the M6 at night is full of road works, the other point is that if we actually played games at 3pm on a Saturday people wouldn't be rushing out. Monday night games encourages early exits

Agreed, its all skys/ESPN's fault!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.