Embarrising moments when girl sits near you on bus or train?

toby said:
BimboBob said:
I got on a bus once.

did you so what happened next

you got off ???

It ended up in a very weird building.It had loads of parking places,but bigger than normal ones.Sort of double in size.There was also a glass fronted hut with people in it handing what looked like paper and plastic over to other people who then gave them back another bit of paper which was smaller in size to the original paper.As i stood and watched,this happened a lot but sometimes they added a rude and surley attitude to the people infront of the hut.
There were a lot of fat poeple in tight fitting uniforms doing nothing apart from sitting on these "buses" but in the dark with other people waiting outside these "buses" looking impatient.

I remember meeting my brothers wife for the first time. It was a summers day went in to pub and he was sitting in the beer garden so I say I am heading to the bar do you want anything. Hes like no I am alright shes bringing out the drinks so I say to him I will be back to you in a minute go to walk into the pub and some dozey woman comes flying out of the door with 2 jugs of beer and stumbles the beer goes everywere I am drenched and so is she. She vanished off to the toliet I head over to the brother I have to head some slag fell out of the bar and a jug of beer went everywhere. Hes like wait for a minute she likes a laugh and just say hello. So I wait and low and behold who walks over to the table her and she I was about to start giving her some abuse and the brother tells me this is my girlfriend both of our faces just dropped. It was funny and we all still laugh about it now.

talking to 2 girls in a club with two bottles in my hand. For some reason I lifted my hand up to my mouth and drank out of the top bottle while the bottom one poured over my chest.
Conversation didnt last long as they decided I was either too pissed or too fvcking brain dead to bother with

Carling said:
Mine was yesterday, got on train and only one seat left near this drop dead gorgeous blond, i seen it free and went over and without looking what was on the seat there was a bottle of juice(powerade i think) i sat on it and the juice squirted out and soaked her. I have never been so embarrest in my life, anyone else got any stories similar?
(sorry about spelling this morning the Carlsberg took the toll on me!)

Hold on a minute in the bad habits thread you put that your habit is sniffing the seats on buses and trains.

either your lying or just plain stupid

Carling said:
Mine was yesterday, got on train and only one seat left near this drop dead gorgeous blond, i seen it free and went over and without looking what was on the seat there was a bottle of juice(powerade i think) i sat on it and the juice squirted out and soaked her. I have never been so embarrest in my life, anyone else got any stories similar?

Hey congrats on the ' get girl wet ' breakthrough :o)

Did she look a bit ' puddled ' ? .... ahem

Feed-The-Goat said:
Carling said:

Hold on a minute in the bad habits thread you put that your habit is sniffing the seats on buses and trains.

Am not lying, am not goin to smell seats when its a pact bus/train i do when only few people are around, dont want people getting the wrong impression.

Carling said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Carling said:

Am not lying, am not goin to smell seats when its a pact bus/train i do when only few people are around, dont want people getting the wrong impression.

So your'e a repressed closet seat-sniffer then?
Any other bizarre sexual deviancy you would like to share with the BM shrinks?
Don't worry,we won't laugh,(much).

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Carling said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Carling said:

So your'e a repressed closet seat-sniffer then?
Any other bizarre sexual deviancy you would like to share with the BM shrinks?
Don't worry,we won't laugh,(much).
Dont, its a habbit i cant help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.