Emiliano Sala - Cardiff suing Nantes for £100m (P 49)

You think the pilot is safe somewhere on an island and the whole thing was staged?
No that’s definitely NOT a possibility at all.
It's not probable, he probably died, the odds are against him, but until a body is found you can't say with 100% certainty. I don't think it was staged, just saying it ain't 100%

It's not probable, he probably died, the odds are against him, but until a body is found you can't say with 100% certainty. I don't think it was staged, just saying it ain't 100%
What a silly pointless argument to pose.
I’ll leave those who believe in fairytales to it and continue to believe the pilot lost his life during the accident and his body is still missing as a result. I’m pretty certain his body may never be discovered considering the circumstances of the accident but if it is I can guarantee it won’t be discovered counting money on an island somewhere.

In other news apparently Nantes are being insensitive by not discussing a compromise according to Cardiff's MD, (or other senior figure). I can see his point of view as over the years Emiliano had become a cult figure in South Wales, beloved by one and all in the valleys.

I’ll leave those who believe in fairytales to it and continue to believe the pilot lost his life during the accident and his body is still missing as a result. I’m pretty certain his body may never be discovered considering the circumstances of the accident but if it is I can guarantee it won’t be discovered counting money on an island somewhere.

These last few posts have been a laugh, which is a bit insensitive considering a bloke is still missing. Conspiracy nuts baffle me. I work with a lad who smokes joints every night and looks up conspiracy theories, the boring fucker has lost the plot.

I don't personally believe the pilot is alive,but i am distinguishing between 'probable', 'possible and actual. Until he is found or we get to 70 odd years and can therefore assume due to human life spans, assume he is dead, no one can say with absolute certainty that he is dead. It might be likely but it is not complete shite to say he may have survived.

What's difficult to understand?, a manager won't say his team is going to be relegated or promoted /crowned champions until it is mathematical certainty. I'm not arguing, just clarifying .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.