Emilio Lawrence

The only thing I could really find on YouTube was him coming on for the last eight minutes in their FA Youth cup game against Sheffield United. Barely got a touch because they were defending a lead and he scuffed a basic shot wide.

But the way co-commentator eulogised about him as he was brought on reminded me of how they used to talk about Phil before he broke into the first team, so that's pretty exciting.

Chelsea supposedly pissed off that he's not going to them either which is a nice plus.

Nice and enthusiastic praise from dribble there. Obviously has connections to the lad and is nice to hear such glowing reports about him.

However I would urge caution with balon dor winners etc. the kids 16 and has a long way to go. Hate seeing or hearing about wonder kids who then never make it or don’t have the career they should have. If someone reads this and expects too much from the kid and go and watch a youth or reserve game and he doesn’t pull off wonders you know how harsh fans can be.

Have you ever heard of a lad called sonny pike. If not it’s worth a read about his life. I also remember playing against a lad called Michael standing back in the day. This kid was unreal. Never made it like he should have and is a real shame. I think he is or was Gareth Barry’s best mate. Wonderful talent.

Hope the lad makes it though and is able to make a life for himself in the best career you could ever wish to have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.