Emma Watson

She's desperately playing around with her image to try to make herself attractive.
Hasn't succeeded yet.

This must be THE best looking forum in the world. Which is weird cos you all go to the games and appear to be mainly ugly fucking hairy arsed blokes. Maybe it's the watered down beer I drink but how a load of Internet geeks and football fans consistently say no to so many commonly regarded beautiful woman is beyond me.

Unless my misses sees this it's a yes, if she does see this I'm just joining in the banter with the lads love and I only have eyes for you

BlueDean said:
This must be THE best looking forum in the world. Which is weird cos you all go to the games and appear to be mainly ugly fucking hairy arsed blokes. Maybe it's the watered down beer I drink but how a load of Internet geeks and football fans consistently say no to so many commonly regarded beautiful woman is beyond me.

Unless my misses sees this it's a yes, if she does see this I'm just joining in the banter with the lads love and I only have eyes for you

haha the place is crawling with brad pitts.

makes me laugh when this lot say they would turn down these amazing birds!

GStar said:
I like short hair on girls... right person it looks fantastic.

Halie Berry is the perfect example. Best looking person on the planet period and i'd happily knick her hairstyle if i could pull it off (so to speak).

That is the RIGHT answer!!!! lol

SambaBoys said:
mcfcliam said:
If she put a wig on, I'd smash her back door in.

What is the problem with men and women with short hair??? Honestly!!!!!

Don't know exactly but I would rather smash Demi Moore's backdoors in when she has hair rather than when she played GI Jane with a skinhead.

Then again with my looks, age and lack of money I'll put my dick in any woman with a pulse!!!!

GStar said:
I like short hair on girls... right person it looks fantastic.

Halie Berry is the perfect example. Best looking person on the planet period and i'd happily knick her hairstyle if i could pull it off (so to speak).

Halle Berry is gorgeous and her hair really suits her. On the whole though I prefer women with longer hair.

mcmanus said:
SambaBoys said:
What is the problem with men and women with short hair??? Honestly!!!!!

Don't know exactly but I would rather smash Demi Moore's backdoors in when she has hair rather than when she played GI Jane with a skinhead.

Then again with my looks, age and lack of money I'll put my dick in any woman with a pulse!!!!

Is the right answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.