Emmanual Adebayor - Keep Him!

Keep him. I think he is well suited to the future shape of the city side. Clever, unpredictable and , on his day, unplayable. Watch him take off next season.

Rokel1 said:
Reasons why I'd prefer him to be shipped out before next season :-

+ I don't like his attitude, hes always spouting off to the media, creating negative publicity before games. i.e the 5-6 arsenal treated me shit interviews.

+ I don't think he carries much attacking threat in the air, so useless unless played to feet.

+ He only seems to want to work hard on occasional games.

+ He makes offside runs far too frequently.

+ His first touch is not the best, and when he loses it in midfield he doesn't often try to get it back.

+ I think hes an abrasive personality which might just effect other players from joining us.

+ I don't like his gay pigtails.

So you want Ade out for slagging his former club?

What about the ones slagging City? Is that ok?

He's a top, top player. Wake the fuck up.

Rokel1 said:
Reasons why I'd prefer him to be shipped out before next season :-

+ I don't like his attitude, hes always spouting off to the media, creating negative publicity before games. i.e the 5-6 arsenal treated me shit interviews.

+ I don't think he carries much attacking threat in the air, so useless unless played to feet.

+ He only seems to want to work hard on occasional games.

+ He makes offside runs far too frequently.

+ His first touch is not the best, and when he loses it in midfield he doesn't often try to get it back.

+ I think hes an abrasive personality which might just effect other players from joining us.

+ I don't like his gay pigtails.
-so he said he got pushed out of arsenal by wenger contrary to the general perception by arsenal fans he left for the money, big deal! the last interview he gave he was saying how happy he is to even be alive and be able to play football -attacking threat in the air or not he's a good goalscorer -every player has an off game sometimes. from what i see he certainly puts in a decent effort -every striker gets caught sometimes, i dont think he holds a record for most offsides commited by a striker or anything like that. -ade has an excellent first touch and as for the 'he's lazy' tag thats just media crap -abrasive personality? how do you know? let me guess, the ever reliable media -what does the guy's hairdo have to do with anything? ade just cant seem to do anything right in some people's eyes, give the guy a break! if anything we need to add to our strikeforce not ship out players based on their hairdo.

It does have to be said - Ade is poor in the air especially compared to Tevez and Bellamy.

I'm going to eat my own arse now whilst wanking over a collage I've made of Bellamy and Dickov. I glued the paper down using my own spunk.

TheMightyQuinn said:
It does have to be said - Ade is poor in the air especially compared to Tevez and Bellamy.

I'm going to eat my own arse now whilst wanking over a collage I've made of Bellamy and Dickov. I glued the paper down using my own spunk.

Whats funny is people keep saying that Ade is poor in the air, so obviously they want us playing a route 1 style lump it up the field. Secondly, what strikers apart from wank like Crouch etc are good in the air? Is Torres a play who dominates the centre halves? He seems to go alright/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.