Empty Executive Boxes

I remember the ‘executive’ boxes in the kippax. One particular game Murtaz Shelia and Kakhabar Tschadadze were there, suited and booted, drinking fine wine, each with a stunning woman hanging off their arm. They looked like kings! Kings I tell you!

Wonder what they’re up to now??

I used to send their cash back to Tiblisi for the Georgian trio every week via Western Union when i worked in Cheadle many moons back. Kakhabar Tschadadze especially was a really nice fella and went out of his way to get me a ticket for the 99 play off final after overhearing me asking Jeff Whitley tongue in cheek if he had any spares. He promised he get me one, but i expected fuck all so when he called me later in the week and said i could pick it it up from his house i was gobsmacked (Thornway in Bramhall ) when i got there he even made me a brew. On getting to Wembley i was sat next to Tommy Booth - so a win win on all fronts :) .Kinky was a bit more affected although always polite, wheras Murtaz Shelia used to scare the shit out of me :)

Every Clubs Executive boxes are the same, they can't fill them. Well they will for big games but not for others.
I know someone whose Company had one at another Club and he said it was an absolute pain in the arse trying to make use of it.

A friend hired a box for a season with the intention of wining and dining his clients. He ran his own business, and thought it was a good idea at the time. He called them with the invite, sent the tickets out in the post, and every Friday afternoon his phone would ring and the people he'd invited were excusing themselves as they couldn't attend.

It cost him £30k. Some turned up, but he said it was a total waste of money, and never hired a box again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.