Emyr Huws leaves City to Wigan

blueincy said:
So what I have gathered from this thread because my views are different than most.
I am a Clueless, maniac, Paranoid Rag on Home brew, and that Emyr Huws wasn't a class player and it was good business selling him, also I'm the only one who sees that none of our youth players have been loaned out to a Premier League club.

Right I get it now, i'm off to get my Moonshine...

I am a big fan of huws and have said several times ok here that it's a big mistake, but you seem very angry about this. Either a) management has decided that he won't cut the mustard at this level and decided to cash in before we get nothing for him
B) he wanted to leave to get stability and 1st team football

Like I said, he's got potential to be a good good player, but it's not like silva or Aguero have just gone

blueincy said:
It's good that we got a fee for him rather than just letting them go on a free like Kieran Trippier.

What's the headline wrong to let him go

blueincy said:
blueincy said:
It's good that we got a fee for him rather than just letting them go on a free like Kieran Trippier.

Are you on the WUM or just a bit dolly dimple??

We often 'let players go' and receive a fee in return,thats what happens.......

The most recent was Negredo,24m in his case.

FantasyIreland said:
blueincy said:
blueincy said:

Are you on the WUM or just a bit dolly dimple??

We often 'let players go' and receive a fee in return,thats what happens.......

The most recent was Negredo,24m in his case.

I'd presume he's not the sharpest crayon in the pot given that he went to the effort of putting "letting them go" in bold and just leaving the next 3 words "on a free" out.

FantasyIreland said:
blueincy said:

Why are those Daily Star articles relevant?

Sorry for the late response, It’s hard using a phone to reply when your in work.
I should think before posting what I thought was me being Flippant let me explain.
Here goes, what I meant when I put let him go Is in reference to the Media attention he is getting because he is Quoted saying he is going to prove too our club whilst he is in the Premiership that they were wrong to let him go, it’s big news in Burnley so I’m told, so you’ll hear more of it when he plays against us no doubt.
The for free bit a bit cryptic I know, It’s not that I didn't know how much they paid for him I read the papers and sit in front of my computer with all knowledge at the touch of a Keyboard, it was meant to mean for the measly sum paid for him it might as well of been for free (sarcasm). The price they were told to paid for him was an insult to the player himself, you have take into account that this is a club that received 12 million in parachute payments the season he was offered to them.

Hope this clears things up back to thread.

All the best Emyr.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.