Emyr Huws

aguero93:20 said:
mekonmcfc said:
What rock have you been hiding under?
Macheda, Diouf, Powell etc etc etc

I don't give a shit about united, I'm talking about Bluemoon, and you forgot the slated bit !!!
Tis called hysteria, it's great fun, especially when you turn out to be right.

I would be extremely surprised if he became a regular first team fixture at city, the demand for success and constant results would make it difficult for him to get a decent run, unless he is an exceptional talent. if he was that we'd hear a lot more about him. He will I'm sure end playing first team football somewhere, but I fear it will be away from city. Hope I'm wrong.

Yaya_Tony said:
pudge said:
That was Sergio

They do look an awful lot alike tbf..
Pissed as a fart when I posted that but definitely saw no 52 Huwsy getting encouragement from Milner after the goal.
He might have played the original through ball to aguero, it came from around where he was.
Was probably that. Not seen any match highlights yet. Was good to see from Jimmy I thought.

Yaya_Tony said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Pissed as a fart when I posted that but definitely saw no 52 Huwsy getting encouragement from Milner after the goal.
He might have played the original through ball to aguero, it came from around where he was.
Was probably that. Not seen any match highlights yet. Was good to see from Jimmy I thought.
I think that through ball was from Clichy, tho I was pretty much engrossed watching Aguero score, so I could be wrong.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Come back from the pub...... thought we had signed Emlyn Hughes.....

-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:05 am --

The Pink Panther said:
A work colleague is a Northampton supporter and he told me the lad is dreadful

You may wish to point out to your colleague that the Cobblers really are cobblers and currently 92nd in the league.

Emyr Huws played 10 Division 2 games for Northampton last season, in addition to a FA cup tie and replay against Bradford. I watched eight of these and he had one quiet game. He was awarded man of the Match four times in a physical league where the ball is hoofed through the sky from corner flag to corner flag and was increasingly assertive and dominant. I'd question your colleagues' ability to judge a player myself? Northampton Town got to Wembley in the play offs last season.

Great debut today,MOTM apparently.

Not sure he will ever get games for us but a possibility of a premiership career elsewhere hopefully.

HHAARRRRYY ‏@Harry_BCFC 1h
@EmyrHuws1 thought you were class today from a bcfc ST holder! Controlled the game, reminded me of Ramsey!

Interview at Birmingham

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GORn3HHNpk4[/youtube]

And his game the other day. Huws is number 36, playing next to Rusnak at number 35

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiT57kQjZWU[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.