Emyr Huws

Yaya_Tony said:
pudge said:
Yaya_Tony said:
He set up for Navas for Edin's second and got a pat on the back from Milner for it.
That was Sergio

They do look an awful lot alike tbf..
Pissed as a fart when I posted that but definitely saw no 52 Huwsy getting encouragement from Milner after the goal.
He might have played the original through ball to aguero, it came from around where he was.

only on Bluemoon could a kid that played 15 minutes be lauded as the next big thing or slated !!

he played 15 mins !! impossible to say how he did from that, its a huge jump from EDS level. but he should be able to mix with division1/Championship level players at his age. But the old saying 'if you're good enough, you're old enough' !! only time will tell and some more cameos

Don't forget the greatest player to ever not play the game in Bluemoon eyes is still to come back !!! Guidetti

mekonmcfc said:
only on Bluemoon could a kid that played 15 minutes be lauded as the next big thing or slated !!

he played 15 mins !! impossible to say how he did from that, its a huge jump from EDS level. but he should be able to mix with division1/Championship level players at his age. But the old saying 'if you're good enough, you're old enough' !! only time will tell and some more cameos

Don't forget the greatest player to ever not play the game in Bluemoon eyes is still to come back !!! Guidetti
What rock have you been hiding under?
Macheda, Diouf, Powell etc etc etc

mekonmcfc said:

thats bluemoon for you mate.

He did fine. Really hope Rekik gets some game time next season, too...

aguero93:20 said:
mekonmcfc said:

I don't give a shit about united, I'm talking about Bluemoon, and you forgot the slated bit !!!

mekonmcfc said:
aguero93:20 said:
mekonmcfc said:

I don't give a shit about united, I'm talking about Bluemoon, and you forgot the slated bit !!!
Tis called hysteria, it's great fun, especially when you turn out to be right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.