Emyr Huws

BlueMo' said:
I hope we give these kids a chance but at 20 Emyr is hardly a kid.
It won't help his confidence farming him out to here, there and every fucking where.
If you're good enough, you're old enough. That as been proved time and time again.
Some might say other clubs do that out of necessity, I say that's arrogant.

It's simple enough, he needs to be playing football.

If he's not playing football, he won't get any better & we will have ruined him. So which of, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Silva, Garcia, Fernando will he replace on a regular basis, enough to learn & improve ?

Alternately, he goes elsewhere, becomes a top player & comes back able to replace one of those players in a couple of years time.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Same boat as Rekik, needs a year on loan in order too develop, Burnley would be a good club for him.

Yep,so for once.....lets hope there is some truth in a Mail report.

Stoke, Leicester, Crystal Palace and former club Swansea are all keen on a temporary switch for Huws, who impressed scouts in Wales' 2-0 midweek defeat against the Netherlands.

Huws had a spell on loan at Birmingham City last season.

Chris Coleman handed the 20-year-old midfielder his first Wales call up against Iceland and is highly rated at the Etihad.

Huws was on the fringes of Manuel Pellegrini's first-team squad before joining Birmingham in January and was an unused sub for City's Champions League game against Viktoria Plzen in November.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/382979/Leicester-Crystal-Palace-and-Swansea-in-battle-for-Man-City-starlet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ty-starlet</a>

According to the Star......

Stoke can fuck off. Send him somewhere that will give him an opportunity to play.

moomba said:
Stoke can fuck off. Send him somewhere that will give him an opportunity to play.

To be fair,if Guidetti wasn't good enough......

And Stoke aren't exactly overloaded with midfield talent.

Personally i'd be happy with the Leicester move or Burnley if the Mail are to be believed?

FantasyIreland said:
moomba said:

To be fair,if Guidetti wasn't good enough......

And Stoke aren't exactly overloaded with midfield talent.

Personally i'd be happy with the Leicester move or Burnley if the Mail are to be believed?

We were saying exactly the same about Stoke's strikers. They've signed Sidwell today as well.

Wouldn't mind any of the others.

Matty said:
FredTilson said:
Leicester would be a good place for him. They play some nice attacking football

I was thinking that too, or Swansea. Needs to be a team who try and pass the ball and play in a style not too dissimilar to City's.

Seems like a good idea either of those two. Not Pulis.

Should have something in the agreement that we can take him back if he doesn't play a decent percentage of games though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.