Emyr Huws

Yaya_Tony said:
He set up for Navas for Edin's second and got a pat on the back from Milner for it.
That was Sergio

They do look an awful lot alike tbf..

Come back from the pub...... thought we had signed Emlyn Hughes.....<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:05 am --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
A work colleague is a Northampton supporter and he told me the lad is dreadful

You may wish to point out to your colleague that the Cobblers really are cobblers and currently 92nd in the league.

The kid did ok tonight, lets hope he continues with his development which is obviously going well under Pellegrini.

He does have a strange running style, anyone else notice the way he holds his left arm/hand. I may have been seeing things .

Lucky Toma said:
Ed2607 said:
lindy64 said:
Can't agree with that. He was sloppy on one occasion but other than that he looked competent and good look too him.
It's a bit unfair to say he,s out of his depth after twenty minutes.

Not asking for agreement just honestly calling it as I saw it. He stayed out of play for the most part and didn't look competent to me. I realise my opinion on this thread was never going to be popular but it is my opinion nevertheless.
I wish him all the best as I do with all the EDS and in fact everyone who pulls on the shirt for us but that doesn't mean I can't respectfully express my view.

No-one is saying you're not entitled to your opinion. We're just saying its wrong ;)

I'm not saying his opinion is wrong tbf, I'm just saying it's very harsh on a kid who came on and did his job and nothing more.

Nothing at all stood out about him (in the same way it didn't for McGivern etc. when they made their debut), but at the same time it's ridiculous to make a judgement on a player's long term prospects based on a 15 minute cameo.

It's a great achievement for Emyr to run on with the first team. Of course it's only natural that nerves would play a part. Given that, I thought he acquitted himself very well and held his own.

Well done Emyr and congratulations. Whatever happens in his future career, this was a moment when he can feel justifiably proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.