End of next season

Vic

Because of the midwinter break in February, the Prem doesn't finish till 17 May, then FA final on 23 May, CL final on 30 May.

Because of the midwinter break in February, the Prem doesn't finish till 17 May, then FA final on 23 May, CL final on 30 May.

Useful to know that. Do we know the exact dates of the midwinter break yet as well?

Useful to know that. Do we know the exact dates of the midwinter break yet as well?
Don’t think it’s confirmed yet but my guess would be first or second weekend in February, depending on which side of the split we are on.

What I don’t get is why they have to move the FA Cup 5th round to midweek to accommodate the winter break. Surely they can just swap this with a regular PL weekend when all the teams are back?

seem to remember it's staggered so not all teams have a break at the same time so poor poverty stricken sky isn't left without games to show. Also, if this is the case I'm sure certain teams will get their break at a more useful time than others in regard to CL and the cups.

seem to remember it's staggered so not all teams have a break at the same time so poor poverty stricken sky isn't left without games to show. Also, if this is the case I'm sure certain teams will get their break at a more useful time than others in regard to CL and the cups.

Ok, cheers. Didn’t even realise about the staggered break. Might’ve guessed tv would come up with some ruse like that ...

Mid winter break is a great time to relax, get some sun & not report on human rights & sports washing......

Whilst journos take advantage of free trips to the UAE!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.