End of season DVD-another pricing balls up

The club won't miss out on anything. amazon sells those for the club. What? You think Amazon own those copies they sell and didn't pay City a penny? They stock them for a reason. CIty contracted them to do so.

Will the DVD be just city tv commentary or will they feature sky commentary as well?

So based on having one delivered-where does the £13 difference go then?!??!

I would say they most certainly are missing out!
prairiemoon said:
The club won't miss out on anything. amazon sells those for the club. What? You think Amazon own those copies they sell and didn't pay City a penny? They stock them for a reason. CIty contracted them to do so.
<br /><br />-- Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm --<br /><br />If its the awful City one I may try and send it back!
davymcfc said:
Will the DVD be just city tv commentary or will they feature sky commentary as well?

Roger Ringpiece said:

prairiemoon said:

-- Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm --

If its the awful City one I may try and send it back!
davymcfc said:

it'll be the city commentary (i imagine - same as last year)
mostly its ok, bareable!

but not as good as sky

Roger Ringpiece said:

prairiemoon said:

davymcfc said:
The difference in delivery might actually deter purchases. Amazon has an amazing ifrastructure, shipping, warehousing, etc will be much cheaper for them and exposes the DVD to a greater audience.

I trust our club is being run by expert businessmen. They wouldnt cock this up.

But I'll be buying mine from Amazon, that's for sure!

Even without postage taken into account there is £8 difference though-people may accept the difference if it was a couple of pounds but its a decent bit more than that obviously.

And with postage you could get two from Amazon for the price of one from City and still have a pound change!

prairiemoon said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

prairiemoon said:

davymcfc said:
The difference in delivery might actually deter purchases. Amazon has an amazing ifrastructure, shipping, warehousing, etc will be much cheaper for them and exposes the DVD to a greater audience.

You could just get it for free by watching the extended highlights on the OS, all the DVD is, is the extended highlights ripped onto a disc, with a couple of interviews as well.

brian the blue said:
You could just get it for free by watching the extended highlights on the OS, all the DVD is, is the extended highlights ripped onto a disc, with a couple of interviews as well.
Go away. Logic has no place on BlueMoon.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Even without postage taken into account there is £8 difference though-people may accept the difference if it was a couple of pounds but its a decent bit more than that obviously.

And with postage you could get two from Amazon for the price of one from City and still have a pound change!

prairiemoon said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

Brilliant! Two for one!

But seriously, it has to be down to operating costs and the desire to sell as many as possible.

I got to say mate, Im a little shocked youre complaining!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.