End of season non league play off games - Salford promoted (P7)

I too have mixed feelings as I went to St Paul’s primary and had most of my great on the field triumphs there.
Top scorer on 5 a side when I was 9 and most of the other kids didn’t turn up cos it was a monsoon.
Sportsman of year aged 10 although my Mum did donate the money for the trophy.
Used to play football and cricket at Moor Lane. Now with the success which is quite unbelievable from what Salford were, there will be a rag media fest especially as their other bastard son has been relegated.

The red twats have took the team away from Salford people.they have turned it into a mimi scum.
Why have they bought it,not one of the wankers are from Salford ??
Why didnt rat boy and steptoe put their money into Bury,where they are from ?
SCUM
They should never have done a Vincent Tan and changed the colours. Salford are orange and black.

funny all the red UTD scum fans are all over this salford city thing winning the play off final (glory hunters) looking for something to hang their caps on ???? and just shows what a bunch of knuckle heads they really are and they truly don't get just this one club thing ???

but the truth is salford city has sold out their soul to the class of 92 ?? and are no better than any other club with somebody pumping money into a project and they call man city for having rich owners and its not football ???? many of them rags fans i don't get ??? it was FCUM and now salford city they are all over the internet on twitter and facebook and will flock to salford next season ?? best thing is FCUM are in fucking big shit ?? and they will lose all them turn coats overnight and having got relegated they will be lucky to get one man and his dog watching next season hahahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.