End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

Does this mean it is forbidden to say anything negative about Pellegrini or a possible farewell party in this thread?

No it doesn't.

If I have to spell it out for you though I'm thinking its probably best you dont post again on this thread.

I don't feel anything for the man. No hate, no love, just indifference. I've never bothered with his prematch pressers since the first couple of months and don't listen to what he's got to say afterwards. I don't think he's a ****, I don't think he's the worse manager in the world, he's just somebody who's been in charge of my team for the last three years and I'll be relieved to see it come to an end.

Agree with every word and I've not listened to his pressers either, they are seriously tedious. Much like the man himself.
I just want this season over and done so we can start a new chapter with a world class manager.

I neither like nor hate the bloke, I just dont think he's been anywhere near good enough to manage my team for the past 18 months (at least) for that reason I will be leaving the stadium at the final whistle on Sunday feeling no empathy whatsoever to an extremely well paid, hopelessly under performing, tactically naive and frankly limited manager with whom I have felt no connection whatsoever with during his tenure keeping the seat warm for Pep.

I can understand both sides to this discussion and certainly sympathise with the lads and lasses who feel strongly detached and dislike for the man, however, he's not 'an old ****' he's a decent enough bloke who in my opinion has given it his all (be it not good enough)

Mod Note.

The final warning to anyone thinking of coming on to this thread and posting their bile and vitriol.

If you dont like him and have no intention of clapping him off come Sunday, fine, stay away from the thread.
Agree with every word and I've not listened to his pressers either, they are seriously tedious. Much like the man himself.
I just want this season over and done so we can start a new chapter with a world class manager.
With the memories of Southampton and Real Madrid in mind, anyone planning a party will be wasting their time.

I'll certainly be giving everyone a hearty send-off. 14 billion years ago the universe was no more than a primordial soup. Just look how far MCFC has come since then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.