End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

If we lose expect a repeat of Svens last home game when fulham beat us and wveryone fucked off home, anyway I will stay and clap the players and the rest I honestly won't be overly bothered about it being pellers and maybe kolarovs/bonys last game, just staying to appreciate the team

I think for some this also comes down to a relationship with the fans. He never went out of his way to build any relationship, and therefore can't expect much investment in return. For some fans that relationship is important. I don't agree with the abuse at all but my goodness there is some hypocrisy on here with the way he who shall not be named was treated by some on here. If people were allowed to voice very harsh opinions of our previous manager then I do not see why that does not apply to Pellers not withstanding my previous comments. I get warning people about abuse etc but not opinions of him. I will be pleased when this is all over as I think fans on here are more split than under a previous manager. Roll on next season and I can't wait for Pep to get here and lift the players, fans and the whole club. And boy do we all need it.

I think people need to remember Sunday will be the final home game for some of our favourites. I therefore think whether you like pell or not we should stay behind and at least say thank you to the team, zabs in particular, possibly vinnie,. So as hard as its been people should show a little tolerance, stay and clap.

How can you clap a farewell to the players, nobody knows if they are definitely leaving?

The club usually say that the post final home match ritual isn't about the fans applauding the players. Its an opportunity for the players to thank us for our fantastic support.

I've been a bit crap this season. Not sure I deserve their thanks. I feel I should spare them the need to thank me.

Whats the point in pretending you appreciate him when deep down you despise him and hate what he had turned us into. Hypocrisy is a terrible thing. He should be let know in no uncertain terms what is thought of him. Will be a huge relief to see the back of him. The players for the most part can be excused.

I get the feeling that pellers could get some pelters in our final home game.
Therefore, I've decided to offer to stand in for him as a "saddamhusseinstylee" body double.
My plan is to buy a polyester suit, a padded City coat and a frankenstein mask. When we're 0-2 down, I'll replace fernandinho with bony on 60 minutes. At 75, I'll replace kdb with sterling. On 87 minutes, I'll put kelechi on for Aguero.
So if you're thinking about shouting stuff at the manager, don't bother. It'll only be me you're having a go at.
In case I miss it then, thanks for your time but I wont miss you. Great hair by the way.

Mod Note.

The final warning to anyone thinking of coming on to this thread and posting their bile and vitriol.

If you dont like him and have no intention of clapping him off come Sunday, fine, stay away from the thread.

So just to be clear. This thread asks the question Pellegrini Party v Arsenal? Are you now saying that unless anyone comes on his thread to lick his arse they can't comment. FFS is this not a forum where all fans are entitled to own views or do we have to agree with Mods?

Well for what it's worth the old fool is out of his depth and has embarrassed himself this season. Last night was beyond comical. He will get no good bye from me on Sunday. I'll be straight out of the ground at the end of the game looking forward to 5th place safely in the knowledge that the inept idiot has left.

Pretty much how I feel. I will not feel guilty for not mourning his departure as I do not think through his press conferences, actions he has ever really tried to engage or be connected with fans/club and so I do not feel guilt for feeling very little. Depressingly the current team is a reflection and I feel little connection for a lot of them also, which is quite incredible in the social media age. Just a manager and selection of players passing through.

I am annoyed with his reluctance to play the likes of Iheanacho and stubbornness and lack of flexibility in tactics and team selection but cannot say I hate him for it.

These last three years seem a mile away from a manager striding out in a city scarf each week, issuing rally crys, promising to rip banners down, showing emotion on the sidelines, and fighting our corner. I will be happy when we have a manager of a similar ilk in the dugout and hopefully rekindle a true connection with the team and management.
+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.