End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

It's always been the case mate, always will be. It's been mentioned plenty of times, and by Ric himself, hence the running joke in "it will cost Ric thousands".
You don't see half the libelous and defamatory shit that gets posted before we pull it.

Please note we haven't said posters can't disagree with the OP, although one or two are trying to suggest it. What we are saying is everyone can cut out the vitriolic personal abuse, it isn't welcome by most posters, it makes the forum content look shit and makes it a very unpleasant place.
If people want to vent then kick the cat or go to the pub, but don't put all your angst on to others.
Thanks.
That's slightly different from your "free speech" comment. All I'll add is that "abuse" as you put it, has a low threshold when it is clearly against the mods views and yet perfectly fine when directed at external targets.
"Abuse" is a lot different from libel. It will be an interesting case when Pelle sues for being called a clown or corpse.
I'd personally never use them but at the same time wouldn't want a sanitisation of an extremely good forum.

That's slightly different from your "free speech" comment. All I'll add is that "abuse" as you put it, has a low threshold when it is clearly against the mods views and yet perfectly fine when directed at external targets.
"Abuse" is a lot different from libel. It will be an interesting case when Pelle sues for being called a clown or corpse.
I'd personally never use them but at the same time wouldn't want a sanitisation of an extremely good forum.
And neither do we
But the odd thing we are beginning to find is the more outlandish posters go with the more comments, the more draconian other posters want us to act.
It's about balance but, unfortunately, some people can't help themselves and just come on here to vent. And we're not a self help group, we're a football forum. And venting isn't discussion.

And neither do we
But the odd thing we are beginning to find is the more outlandish posters go with the more comments, the more draconian other posters want us to act.
It's about balance but, unfortunately, some people can't help themselves and just come on here to vent. And we're not a self help group, we're a football forum. And venting isn't discussion.
Fair enough - but please don't become OS Lite. Voltaire and all that.
I take it some of the outlandish defending of Pelle, the personal character assassinations and arrogant condescending posts will be equally scrutinised.

I realise that but safe to say some on Sunday will be gone and they may be one you condider a kedgend.

I condider a kedgend Silva,Vinny and Zabba and all three perhaps won't even be at pitch level on Sunday due to injury, which other legends who are leaving or maybe leaving should I attend the game to cheer off?

It's always been the case mate, always will be. It's been mentioned plenty of times, and by Ric himself, hence the running joke in "it will cost Ric thousands".
You don't see half the libelous and defamatory shit that gets posted before we pull it.

Please note we haven't said posters can't disagree with the OP, although one or two are trying to suggest it. What we are saying is everyone can cut out the vitriolic personal abuse, it isn't welcome by most posters, it makes the forum content look shit and makes it a very unpleasant place.
If people want to vent then kick the cat or go to the pub, but don't put all your angst on to others.
Thanks.
I don't drink a lot and I love our cat and wouldn't dream of hurting him. Any other suggestions for venting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.