End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

Yeh never mind Pellers or the Players... it's about the club itself last home game of the season and lets be fair it wasn't even a statement from a lot they just want to get home could have stayed a little bit longer just this once.
It's BBQ weather. Who wants to listen to that tit when we can be gorging on burgers? :)

We pay our hard earned cash to watch these guys while they get paid silly money to play in front of us and haven't looked arsed for much of this season. They should be feeling bad and are not entitled to our support if they don't even try. I'm not necessarily just referring to todays game but over the course of this season there's been a distinct lack of effort from a number of players. Fuck 'em

We pay our hard earned cash to watch these guys while they get paid silly money to play in front of us and haven't looked arsed for much of this season. They should be feeling bad and are not entitled to our support if they don't even try. I'm not necessarily just referring to todays game but over the course of this season there's been a distinct lack of effort from a number of players. Fuck 'em
True !! its not juste about this game but the whole season 1 win againt top 8 is it acceptable? ! what no luck ?

It may take him longer to sort out the mess he's coming too, so patience is the key. The league next year will be the most competitive ever, there will be 6-7 teams in with a shout, so we should hold back expectations until we know what tools pep has. If we go all out with purchases, I will expect him to win the league, however if working with pretty much similar team, fighting for 4th with 2 games to go will be an achievement, given the challenge expected from other teams.

No offence but that is horseshit.

Next year we have Utd who will likely be stuck with van Gaal, and who's squad is in worse shape than ours. Chelsea have even further to recover than we do. Arsenal are just Arsenal and won't be winning it. Spurs should be like this year, a challenge, but we have pep and no doubt a summer of big investment so to suggest that fighting for top 4 to the last game will be an achievement is wrong.

Not saying we will definitely win it because some team could always have a freak season like Leicester this year but if we aren't in with a shout up to the last day we will have failed. Personally I think pep will win it by March.

This squad, minus the older players, plus some new hungry youngsters and/or some established stars, with the worlds most sought after manager should be winning this league with relative ease. Unless pep isn't the genius we have been waiting for in which case why out the club on Hold for all these years, we would have been better off sticking with Mancini and letting him build a dynasty... Infact he would be a great shout if pep doesn't do well next year.

That was quite frankly disgusting to watch. You can fault the effort of the players, but Pellegrini has always represented this club immaculately. He deserved better than that.

Our fans have become spoilt and entitled, I'm actually ashamed of today.

No offence but that is horseshit.

Next year we have Utd who will likely be stuck with van Gaal, and who's squad is in worse shape than ours. Chelsea have even further to recover than we do. Arsenal are just Arsenal and won't be winning it. Spurs should be like this year, a challenge, but we have pep and no doubt a summer of big investment so to suggest that fighting for top 4 to the last game will be an achievement is wrong.

Not saying we will definitely win it because some team could always have a freak season like Leicester this year but if we aren't in with a shout up to the last day we will have failed. Personally I think pep will win it by March.

This squad, minus the older players, plus some new hungry youngsters and/or some established stars, with the worlds most sought after manager should be winning this league with relative ease. Unless pep isn't the genius we have been waiting for in which case why out the club on Hold for all these years, we would have been better off sticking with Mancini and letting him build a dynasty... Infact he would be a great shout if pep doesn't do well next year.
You still stood in the ground clapping him off?

That was quite frankly disgusting to watch. You can fault the effort of the players, but Pellegrini has always represented this club immaculately. He deserved better than that.

Our fans have become spoilt and entitled, I'm actually ashamed of today.

Why don't you follow Pellers to his next club then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.