End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

We need to be competing fore verything even if we don't win it,having said that i expect us to win the league and a cup and if we are in Europa then go all out to win it.We need major surgery so patience is key

Can't disagree with that

Presumably there will be a walk round the pitch by the players after the game. Could be bit flat if they don't put in a good performance today.

Challenging for the league until the end of the season for me the cups are a bonus, but fuck it I'm going to enjoy the day and as the suns out I might go topless ;-)

Please can you do that in someone else's seat. Thanks!

We need to be competing fore verything even if we don't win it,having said that i expect us to win the league and a cup and if we are in Europa then go all out to win it.We need major surgery so patience is key
Win the league and a cup and go all out to win Europa next year, but then you say patience is the key.
That sounds very impatient to me. Beware pep!!!

Our so called season on season regressions since the sacking of Bob is a complete fallacy given we won a league and cup double immediately after Bobs final season in which we won nothing.

By all means bemoan the last 2 seasons if that's your want but to try and rewrite history simply isnt on.

There is a lot of truth in @Dribble post on the previous page although i dont agree with everything and yes, all roads have led to Pep but that's the want and right of our owner and Bob could well have seen his contract out until now, winning a hell of a lot and still he would have made way for Pep because that is exactly the plan and want of our owner.

He didn't see it out because he fell out with them over the plans they had, again that's his right and we parted ways.
Wow.... you had a bang on the head? Lol

Whilst the one manager every club in the world wanted was Guardiola (including City), it's utterly understandable why Mancini fought to protect what he'd built at City and his job too and that is the point which was totally ignored by the Mancini outers.

The question is, if you were Roberto Mancini, had won four top league championships and numerous domestic cups, how would you have reacted to the news a DoF was being forced on you and rumours were swirling around that you were to be replace by the new DoF's best mate at some point in the future?

Personally, I'd have probably sparked out the DoF on my way through the door.

Win the league and a cup and go all out to win Europa next year, but then you say patience is the key.
That sounds very impatient to me. Beware pep!!!
Mp won the double in his first year so some fired up players under pep should be able to do it.We wait to see if pep has any time for the europa,if he does we should try and win it,i won't be complaining so long as we are not fighting for 4th with 2 games to go!

Mp won the double in his first year so some fired up players under pep should be able to do it.We wait to see if pep has any time for the europa,if he does we should try and win it,i won't be complaining so long as we are not fighting for 4th with 2 games to go!
It may take him longer to sort out the mess he's coming too, so patience is the key. The league next year will be the most competitive ever, there will be 6-7 teams in with a shout, so we should hold back expectations until we know what tools pep has. If we go all out with purchases, I will expect him to win the league, however if working with pretty much similar team, fighting for 4th with 2 games to go will be an achievement, given the challenge expected from other teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.