End of Season Party vs Arsenal?!

We laughed at the stewards who were clearly deployed to try to stop a pitch invasion. Unless the intention was to lynch Pellegrini then no one was coming on the pitch.

Did they actually come out afterwards? We all fucked off as soon as the whistle blew.

There's no way I was gonna be a hypocrite by staying to clap a bunch of lazyarse slackers and an incompetent old fool

That was quite frankly disgusting to watch. You can fault the effort of the players, but Pellegrini has always represented this club immaculately. He deserved better than that.

Our fans have become spoilt and entitled, I'm actually ashamed of today.

I agree wholeheartedly. I really do. Plastic support, glory hunting, entitled, spoilt, small time support.

Although in fairness, the 192 back to Stockport won't catch itself.

That was quite frankly disgusting to watch. You can fault the effort of the players, but Pellegrini has always represented this club immaculately. He deserved better than that.

Our fans have become spoilt and entitled, I'm actually ashamed of today.

Oh dear, you'll have your half and half scarve to remind you of your day of shame

I agree wholeheartedly. I really do. Plastic support, glory hunting, entitled, spoilt, small time support.

Although in fairness, the 192 back to Stockport won't catch itself.
You're gonna get locked in if you're not careful. Those hands must be red raw by now.

We laughed at the stewards who were clearly deployed to try to stop a pitch invasion. Unless the intention was to lynch Pellegrini then no one was coming on the pitch.

Did they actually come out afterwards? We all fucked off as soon as the whistle blew.
I laughted too, who in their right mind would go on that pitch ? It had to be to protect the manager and players from a lynching

Why don't you follow Pellers to his next club then?

Good counterpoint. You got me.

I'm as angry as anyone about the shite I've had to watch for the last two years, I'll be delighted when half the squad fucks off and Pep saves the day. But that doesn't suddenly undo what Pellegrini has achieved here, and the way he has conducted himself every step of the way.

It's pathetic.

Oh dear, you'll have your half and half scarve to remind you of your day of shame

Another fantastic comeback. This board really is full of them eh?

Good counterpoint. You got me.

I'm as angry as anyone about the shite I've had to watch for the last two years, I'll be delighted when half the squad fucks off and Pep saves the day. But that doesn't suddenly undo what Pellegrini has achieved here, and the way he has conducted himself every step of the way.

It's pathetic.

Fans vote with their feet. And clearly you are in the vast minority here. Enjoy being offended all summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.