End of the summer

People are forgetting that there were gale force winds just 10 days ago. Then we had an even hotter week than the weeks before the gales.

And we seriously need some decent rain after the dry spell we’ve had.

It’ll brighten up this time next week!

Booked to play my favorate golf course today but going to ditch it, the last time i booked to play it was cañcelled as it was the first day of lockdown.

So weeks of glorious weather whilst lock down was at its most strict.

Tomorrow its going to piss down and toward weekend actually going to be quite cold. Who thinks it will be a short break before a return to glorious summer weather?

I am sorry to say I think thats it now, lots of pissing down and blowing a gale now until October. I reckon everybody will be gagging to fuck off within a month. There will be old ladies and a dog being taken to safety by the fire brigade by boat in a foot of water running down the road before the end of June.

I am keeping an eye on Portugal for the first post lockdown excursion then a bit of Balkan travelling for September.

Yup. Booked to go fishing on the Wye 15th to 19th of June and having to camp on the river bank because self-catering is closed. Guaranteed monsoon and flood conditions.

Sweating on my flights to Portugal in October too.

Terribly wet February and remarkably sunny spring. Can’t think of a time when the weather has been so sidelined as a topic of conversation.

Really don't get people that don't like warm weather, i'd love it if it was sunny every single day. The rain and snow can get to fuck.

Lived in such a place once. As habit, I tweaked the blind in the morning just to see what the weather was like before deciding what to wear: blazing sunshine. ‘What are you doing that for?’ I was asked, a question for which I had no logical answer. :-)

Yup. Booked to go fishing on the Wye 15th to 19th of June and having to camp on the river bank because self-catering is closed. Guaranteed monsoon and flood conditions.

Sweating on my flights to Portugal in October too.

Reckon you will be fine for Portugal...I hold out some hope of getting there soon maybe even late July.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.