Enes Unal

Milk turns quicker then then this snail, I think we've enough barges in our team

Scored a hattrick and got an assist tonight, 7 goals in 8 apps, going into a new team in a foreign country.

I think we can say he's better than the Dutch 2nd division. Hopefully an Eredivisie team will take him next season and then we'll get a better idea of his quality.

Three very well taken goals indeed.I wasn't convinced this lad had the potential to be anything special but I think that performance proves otherwise.

Its great to see another very successful loan in progress.

Three very well taken goals indeed.I wasn't convinced this lad had the potential to be anything special but I think that performance proves otherwise.

Its great to see another very successful loan in progress.

Yeah it's good to see him excelling. I do love his celebration too.

This kid looks really good. I know it is at a fairly low level of Football but I hope that he is able to make it here.

Scored a hattrick and got an assist tonight, 7 goals in 8 apps, going into a new team in a foreign country.

I think we can say he's better than the Dutch 2nd division. Hopefully an Eredivisie team will take him next season and then we'll get a better idea of his quality.

Sometimes you get a feeling for a player and he was one who stuck out to me last season when the news came we bought him.
Of course i take all credit for him being good due to this awesome ability i have to spot talent :-)

Ok bull aside yeah i did like the look of this lad and i am very happy for him he is progressing as you would hope he may.

Keep it up mate, well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.