Enes Unal

He's scoring more than a goal a game (every 80 mins) so a step up to the top tier will be good for him

I think it's obvious he's far too good for this level and that's what was expected given his reputation when we signed him.

It would be absolutely great if he could get NAC promoted and stay with them.

Byrne was singing the praises of the Eredivisie as a league to learn in as well.

Bring him back!
Fairly sure that it's work permit issues that gave him a 2 year loan in the first place. I like the look of Unal, he needs a 12 month loan at a higher level than where he is maybe but I can see him possibly making it with us.

Some impressive finishes there very cool on 1 on 1 with goalie. Wouldn't mind seeing him have a season at rangers. He won't start for celtic ahead of that Crackhead looking lad but would do wonderful for confidence if he could bang 25 goals in that league.

Only if he's guaranteed playing time, otherwise there's got to be better options.

Playing in Turkey, especially for a team as big as galatasaray, should get him in he Turkish national team.

And that would get him a work permit.

So I could see it being a good move for him. Also Galatasarays strikers are awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.