England Euro 2016 Squad

Fair enough, I hadn't realised that. I still think Giroud's shite though... Absolute fraud of a footballer despite what the stats say IMO!

I certainly agree that Giroud isn't the best in the world, but I do think he's better than you make out. He's not really a line-leader, and suffers when played as one. He's also a bit weak for such a big bloke.

Hart, Forster, Heaton
Rose, Bertrand, Smalling, Cahill, Stones, Clyne
Alli, Rooney, Dier, Barkley, Henderson, Wilshere, Drinkwater, Milner, Sterling, Lallana, Townsend
Kane, Vardy, Sturridge

4-3-3 with Kane central, Vardy on the left and Sterling/Lallana on the right. Central three of Alli and Rooney ahead of Dier has balance.

Hart
Wheelchair
Shrek

Guarenteed.

Everyone else depends on their agent.

I assume Woy will cut Delph and Rashford from the side, the third player I'm not sure on. Wilshere needs to stay fit so that's unlikely and it could be him. Drinkwater should go in my opinion and we need Townsend for another pacey attacking threat and to add balance. It would be one of Milner, Lallana or Barkley getting cut in my opinion (if Wilshere stays fit) and because Barkley can only really play in the no.10 role and we've got three prolific strikers in Sturridge, Kane and Vardy and Rooney, Alli, Sterling as options in no.10 role and Lallana and Milner can play out wide it would be him getting cut. He's had a poor second half of the season and Drinkwater needs to be in the side to replace Dier should he be injured, or have to go into a central defensive position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.