England Euro 2016 Squad

France do. Giroud was picked but Lacazette wasn't and that was decided before Giroud got his goals at the weekend.

Lacazette has no international record to speak of. 23 in 43 for Lyon.
Giroud's isn't brilliant, but it's far better. 24 in 54 this season for Arsenal.

I don't think you can use that to claim that the club has made much difference.

says it all that Delph & Wilshere get picked but Noble doesn't, England has been a farce for years.

Roy is such an excellent judge of players ........normally just so long as they play for United or Liverpool.

Could have been worse, Cleverley and Phil the power Jones aren't in the squad .

Cik2kPaXIAEsfbC.jpg

First Jack Colback talking nonsense, now Noble.

It's part of the England ethos to do so. The band has been fucked off to replace it with booing Sterling as mandatory. Hence the Turkey game at ours so they can all say he gets shit at his home ground.

But it's fair game for Rooney or whoever else to get booed ?

Wish fans would forget club rivalry when it comes to England

But it's fair game for Rooney or whoever else to get booed ?

Wish fans would forget club rivalry when it comes to England
Shrek doesn't get booed for Engerland.

He gets his cock sucked whilst nicking Nike gear.

It's got fuck all with forgetting club rivalry. England and the FA pick the team on names that sell shirts more than give a fuck for winning tournaments. If they didn't your boys Noble and Antonio would be in it. They'd rather take wheelchair and if he played against Bournemouth Woy would have picked Shaw as well.

Shrek doesn't get booed for Engerland.

He gets his cock sucked whilst nicking Nike gear.

It's got fuck all with forgetting club rivalry. England and the FA pick the team on names that sell shirts more than give a fuck for winning tournaments. If they didn't your boys Noble and Antonio would be in it. They'd rather take wheelchair and if he played against Bournemouth Woy would have picked Shaw as well.

I'm a hammers fans.

I don't give a crap what England manager picks what players from which clubs.

Ever since following England there is always outrage for whichever squad is picked. It's boring. Let the manager just pick who he wants.

Lacazette has no international record to speak of. 23 in 43 for Lyon.
Giroud's isn't brilliant, but it's far better. 24 in 54 this season for Arsenal.

I don't think you can use that to claim that the club has made much difference.
Fair enough, I hadn't realised that. I still think Giroud's shite though... Absolute fraud of a footballer despite what the stats say IMO!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.