England Euro 2016 Squad

Highlights England's problems really. Henderson or Drinkwater, Wilshere or Dier, Rashford or not?
Spain have not selected, Torres, Cazorla, Mata or Costa. France left out Benzema and Ribery has retired, as has Philip Lahm and Marco Reus has been left out. Imagine England leaving out those players.

I'm going to be hard pushed to actually take an interest in what England do, and it's all down to that owl-faced fucker Woy. The media frenzy will begin with our first game. Tyldesley and the rest will be like over-excited kids suffering with ADD when discussing Shrek and Rashford, then they'll adapt the usual 'couldn't-give-a-fuck' air of nonchalance when other players are mentioned. Then we'll have exclusive pre-recorded interviews with Shrek and Rashford, then back to the studio where 'guests' will talk about how wonderful Shrek and Rashford are. If England are losing it'll be because of the City contingent ("Hart was woeful. Definitely at fault for their goal" etc), but if we're winning -regardless of who is actually on the pitch- it'll be because of Shrek and/or Rashford. Full time, back to the studio to discuss how Shrek and Rashford were -without any shadow of a doubt- the finest players ever to wear an England shirt. Woy will be interviewed and he'll mutter something incoherent about how "Wooney bwings invaluable expewience...Washford's brilliant and sublime passing skills..." etc etc, and then back to the studio where the invited few will sit and pontificate on how Shrek and Rashford between them were England's saviours - despite the world, his wife and his mistress all being able to see that actually, the pair of 'em were fucking excrement.

I'll leave this here in case Rashford scores a hat trick and Henderson scores 2 in this game.

i never thought drinkwater looked completely comfortable in the games he has played for england, and i just wonder whether he came into the squad too late to feel like he is a part of the team.

if you look at jamie vardy, he has been in roy's thinking ever since he got called up this time last year against ireland, but even then i don't think he looked like he felt comfortable in an england shirt until he came on against germany. that was like 8 or so months after the call-up against ireland.

like i said, i just think drinkwater has come in too late, he needed to be called up months in advance so he could start to feel comfortable in an england shirt.

with us taking 5 strikers - albeit i think rooney will play as a number ten - i hope roy goes with two up top in a diamond.

our strength this summer will be scoring goals.

I'm going to be hard pushed to actually take an interest in what England do, and it's all down to that owl-faced fucker Woy. The media frenzy will begin with our first game. Tyldesley and the rest will be like over-excited kids suffering with ADD when discussing Shrek and Rashford, then they'll adapt the usual 'couldn't-give-a-fuck' air of nonchalance when other players are mentioned. Then we'll have exclusive pre-recorded interviews with Shrek and Rashford, then back to the studio where 'guests' will talk about how wonderful Shrek and Rashford are. If England are losing it'll be because of the City contingent ("Hart was woeful. Definitely at fault for their goal" etc), but if we're winning -regardless of who is actually on the pitch- it'll be because of Shrek and/or Rashford. Full time, back to the studio to discuss how Shrek and Rashford were -without any shadow of a doubt- the finest players ever to wear an England shirt. Woy will be interviewed and he'll mutter something incoherent about how "Wooney bwings invaluable expewience...Washford's brilliant and sublime passing skills..." etc etc, and then back to the studio where the invited few will sit and pontificate on how Shrek and Rashford between them were England's saviours - despite the world, his wife and his mistress all being able to see that actually, the pair of 'em were fucking excrement.
ITV news just done a piece on rashford and should he start for england , showed shrek in a press conference sat next to hodgson and was asked the question and he agreed, then they announced "pele probably the greatest ever player thinks he should" he did nothing of the sort and was only asked could he cope with the pressure at such a young age ! talk about media manpulation

i never thought drinkwater looked completely comfortable in the games he has played for england, and i just wonder whether he came into the squad too late to feel like he is a part of the team.

if you look at jamie vardy, he has been in roy's thinking ever since he got called up this time last year against ireland, but even then i don't think he looked like he felt comfortable in an england shirt until he came on against germany. that was like 8 or so months after the call-up against ireland.

like i said, i just think drinkwater has come in too late, he needed to be called up months in advance so he could start to feel comfortable in an england shirt.

with us taking 5 strikers - albeit i think rooney will play as a number ten - i hope roy goes with two up top in a diamond.

our strength this summer will be scoring goals.
and sadly our weakness will be in defence which is no where near good enough to cope

wont win a game in the group stages

You know what, after listening on SSN to Hodgson describe his newly minted bowel movement, 'we're going there to attack', I think I agree with you.

Hodgson is a dinosaur. His time at Liverpool exposed that. You only have to watch that video of his reaction to a missed chance during the World Cup to realise that. Yet he goes into the tournament as the most highly paid manager. It just sums up what a complete farce the set up is, a bit like the squad. No Drinkwater, a Premier League winner with a great understanding with Vardy, the Scouse mafia picked, "Wonder boy Rashford", Barkley picked? Attacking is all well and good, but you need to have a good team shape and some sort of plan. Him saying that team shape doesn't matter is baffling. I doubt he has any plan or idea to accommodate all these attacking players, it will just end up being square pegs in round holes.

My starting 11 for Russia. 4-3-3
Hart
Clyne Cahill Smalling Rose
Alli Dier Wilshere
Sterling Kane Vardy

Hoddle and Dixon both picked the same front 6 in the same formation that started tonight as their starters against Russia. Let's hope Woy isn't as stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.