England Fans.......

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Sorry but I really hate international breaks as it is but why do England fans all look like twats..Maybe it is just me but I could not imagine chanting "Rooney Rooney" ever...And that fucking drum...Sorry set of cnuts!

Because the fans that follow england come from clubs that have no success, and therefore feel the urge to act like clowns when we go 1-0 or 2-0 up against 'Bulgaria'.

The only ones not from Doncaster are from fucking Crewe. And for the most part, international football is about as interesting as my shower curtain.

MCFC1993 said:
Because the fans that follow england come from clubs that have no success, and therefore feel the urge to act like clowns when we go 1-0 or 2-0 up against 'Bulgaria'.

I just don't get it. I am English and proud of my country but I really hate international football. It is boring and the only interest I pay is seeing if any of our players get knocks..

WOONEY WOONEY...Set of twats!

Hate to say it but even the majority of rags hate it too<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
Pam said:
The only ones not from Doncaster are from fucking Crewe. And for the most part, international football is about as interesting as my shower curtain.

Oh I don't know-Shower curtains have their uses!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MCFC1993 said:

I just don't get it. I am English and proud of my country but I really hate international football. It is boring and the only interest I pay is seeing if any of our players get knocks..

WOONEY WOONEY...Set of twats!

Hate to say it but even the majority of rags hate it too

I only care about them if we have players involved or major competitions, havent a clue why fans would travel abroad to watch the shambles that is our national team.

I bet you didnt all hate international football as much when we were shit!

No one will answer that honestly but i thought i would ask

International was ruined for me in 2007 when shteve managed to turn us into a bigger shower of shit then ever before

Exactly this. The football is usually rubbish, half the players don't want to be there, it interrupts the season and it opens the opportunity for club players to be injured like Aguero (although I hear it was more of a bump than a broken nose).

Pam said:

Is it this one?

il_430xN.89400327.jpg

For me watching england was great when we had lineker gazza shearer and entertaining players that looked like they wanted to be there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.