England Fans.......

England have complained about racism directed at Ashley Young...................meanwhile England fans were singing "Where's your caravan?" at the Bulgarians, says it all for me.

mammyjam said:
i can't stand england fans bunch of fucking cockneys 'fackin 'ewl fackin terry shad be fackin captain eng-er-land' had to watch england v usa in a bar full of 'em in greece last year. and why do a bunch of the cocks always feel the need to dress up as the (maltease) knights templar?
There's a few City fans who haven't missed a City or England game for like a decade. Think they're from Failsworth or somewhere. Also aren't most England fans from places like Nottingham Bristol Carlisle Plymouth Lancashire and Yorkshire?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I bet you didnt all hate international football as much when we were shit!

No one will answer that honestly but i thought i would ask

International was ruined for me in 2007 when shteve managed to turn us into a bigger shower of shit then ever before

I'll answer that honestly. I hated it even more because there was even more red vermin playing in the team. Never could I cheer on a team full of rags, regardless of the fact they were wearing England shirts. I quite liked going into school after some red fooker had made a game losing error in an England match and telling the rags how shite their players were (even if Kevin Horlock was the most recognised international in our team and the rags were winning everything in sight ha)

danburge82 said:
mammyjam said:
i can't stand england fans bunch of fucking cockneys 'fackin 'ewl fackin terry shad be fackin captain eng-er-land' had to watch england v usa in a bar full of 'em in greece last year. and why do a bunch of the cocks always feel the need to dress up as the (maltease) knights templar?
There's a few City fans who haven't missed a City or England game for like a decade. Think they're from Failsworth or somewhere. Also aren't most England fans from places like Nottingham Bristol Carlisle Plymouth Lancashire and Yorkshire?

nope southeners every single one of them without exception

Have been a blue for 45 years thick n thin and all that and remember when bell n lee were in the england team.

I used to really look forward to the world cup/euros but like most england fans my age we got sick and fucking tired of getting false hope every competetition.

Its not bad luck with england we were always pretty average. these days we know weve got no chance of winning anything and its just got worse the last 5 years as no fucker wants to turn out for em incase they get injured.

As someone else has mentioned i only found out we are playing wales sometime next week on the radio today.

But ill cheer em on as I always do.

danburge82 said:
mammyjam said:

The problem is mate actual facts dont support his argument

The qualification process is pretty boring because it's pretty comfortable at the moment but the big tournaments are brilliant in my opinion and supporting a team that to be fair, is usually well represented but we're not so good that big players piss me off. Obviously as a City fan, cheering on players like Rooney, Young for you just seems wrong while they are two of my favourite players. I have no real problem with any the players. I like the new crop as well, Hart, Richards, Smalling, Jones, Wilshere, Young, A.Johnson, Rooney etc...these are all going to be around next 5-6 years, so it looks quite promising as far I'm concerned.

I certainly don't put my plans around qualifcation games, like I'd go out during those games if I had plans but I still support the country because I don't think anything is better than big tournaments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.