England finish 4th.

At the start of the tournament i was totally disinterested , the fact that Southgate actually got a cynical old bugger like me watching the games is a testament to how well he has done , and the way he stood by Raheem takes balls , 4th position with the quality of player he has at his disposal is quite amazing .If Phil Foden can develop into the play maker we so drastically need over the next few years , we could even go one better in the euro's . Also like the way his teams play football , its obvious Pep has had an influence by playing out from the back and long may it continue.

I've never understood the population arguement in international football. It's pretty much irrelevant past a certain point
Let's simplify it . A country with a population of 11 is unlikely to put together a team capable of beating a country with 30 million people to pick from. The broader the base the higher the peak.........do you still not get the arguement . Sorry. FACT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.