England friendly....

I hate internationals anyway.
Especially them ones with 2 games so it makes it 2 weeks before City play again.

Dannyctid said:
Does anyone give a toss.
I can't get excited about it, wouldn't be suprised if we got beat.
Not been arsed about England for about 20 years now, when they lose I cheer on the oppos to pile on the embarassment, always a good laugh!

It'll be the usual Rooney love-in. He's only got to touch the ball and the commentators come out with their predictable barrage of superlatives.

I shall make sure I have better things to do tonight than watch the Rooney Show. Like make a lifesize model of Brenda Blethyn's uterus out of Lego.

The best thing that could happen is shrek does a metatarsal, oh and if there is a God Terry could do his ankle ligaments

I usually start of watching the game then end up watching some DIY/House buying programme. Doesn't help that it's on ITV

The Pink Panther said:
The best thing that could happen is shrek does a metatarsal, oh and if there is a God Terry could do his ankle ligaments

^This. Possibly also Gerrard doing his ankle as well so that royally fucks liverpool right up the dirter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.