England friendly....

Dannyctid said:
Does anyone give a toss.
I can't get excited about it, wouldn't be suprised if we got beat.

Well i couldn't give a toss about it , for one !

I don't even know who we're playing!

Love the national team even if they tend to disappoint us. Refusing to get too optimistic about the World Cup but think we could have a shot at the next Euros.

Living in Australia increases your sense of national pride as they love to constantly have a dig at the English, as I had to endure when I lived there. :P

The only reason I give a fuck is because it's on my accumulator. Otherwise I'd much rather watch France v Spain or Germany v Argentina.

Dannyctid said:
Does anyone give a toss.
I can't get excited about it, wouldn't be suprised if we got beat.

I rate World Cup and Euro qualifying games as important and exciting as City pre-season training games! I rate England training games as just an exhibition game, something to keep my eyes occupied instead of watching soaps!

An England game to me is like a united game to a typical united fan.
In which case 'i'll watch em if they're on, but that's about it'

Don't get me wrong I never hope they lose, it's just I can never get excited and don't feel as emotionally attached to England as I do my club. If England lose doesn't really affect me. Whereas a city loss makes me miserable until the following week.

Club > country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.