England friendly....

england are in dire need of some decent songs, we onyl got engerrrland, engerrrrland, engerrrland and rule britania. also that band is just fucking annoying now. like most instruments at football matches it does nothing to generate an atmpspehere. the geeks who bring them only do so as it gives them some warped semblance of having a life.

I must say that I was completely underwhelmed when I read the England team sheet... with the exception of Barry, Rooney and Gerrard, I'm not convinced any of the rest would get in City's first team. Upson and Green.... not good enough, simple.... and as for Brown.... bwahahaha

Egypt are playing brilliant football.
Passing it very well, what a well taken goal by zidan.

I have 3-2 on England.
Nearly there ;)

Stiss said:
Thanx4Knives said:
Lescott>>>>Upson

Funnily enough I said that all day.

Did anyone notice the Egyptian Team all pray to Allah?

I wonder if it is because they are MUSLIM? ;o)

mcfcliam said:
Bluemoon115 said:
GET IN THERE!!!
MCfcBOB said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Be quiet.

Idiots.
Don't start accusing us of being un-patriotic.

I've never agreed with Capello's appointment.
The FA bang on about the 5+6 rule and having homegrown players. They then go and employ a 'foreigner' to manage the national side. They're calling him the messiah, and the man who can take us to a World Cup final, and as soon as we come up against decent sides (Spain, Holland and Brazil), we lose or struggle to draw. We're nowhere near as good as we think we are.

And plus, he's playing Upson over Lescott.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.