England friendly....

MCfcBOB said:
Don't start accusing us of being un-patriotic.

I've never agreed with Capello's appointment.
The FA bang on about the 5+6 rule and having homegrown players. They then go and employ a 'foreigner' to manage the national side. They're calling him the messiah, and the man who can take us to a World Cup final, and as soon as we come up against decent sides (Spain, Holland and Brazil), we lose or struggle to draw. We're nowhere near as good as we think we are.

And plus, he's playing Upson over Lescott.

You're laughing when England are getting beat. You're acting unpatriotic and trying to be a smarmey shit about it too.

Patriotic: "inspired by love for your country" thats all it means, it wouldn't matter who was managing whatever sports team, you're patriotic if you blindly support something simply because its attached to the country of you're birth.

So people should accuse you of being unpatriotic, because you are.

GStar said:
MCfcBOB said:
Don't start accusing us of being un-patriotic.

I've never agreed with Capello's appointment.
The FA bang on about the 5+6 rule and having homegrown players. They then go and employ a 'foreigner' to manage the national side. They're calling him the messiah, and the man who can take us to a World Cup final, and as soon as we come up against decent sides (Spain, Holland and Brazil), we lose or struggle to draw. We're nowhere near as good as we think we are.

And plus, he's playing Upson over Lescott.

You're laughing when England are getting beat. You're acting unpatriotic and trying to be a smarmey shit about it too.

Patriotic: "inspired by love for your country" thats all it means, it wouldn't matter who was managing whatever sports team, you're patriotic if you blindly support something simply because its attached to the country of you're birth.

So people should accuse you of being unpatriotic, because you are.

It'll be alright.

He might go and have a cry now like last time he was wumming in the matchday forum.

Lampard misses his second sitter

Walcott has been invisible

Barry has played quite well. One excellent tackle a few minutes ago

mcfcliam said:
MCfcBOB said:
We're not being un-patriotic!

I dont WANT them to lose. I just think its nice to gain perspective once in a while.

By laughing?

At a Manager who LIES blatantly about his selection policy. Claiming he will only pick players if they are playing (and playing well) for their Club and are REGULARS.

At a Manager who chooses the likes of Upson, Green and Brown over Lescott, Hart and Richards etc.

lee-mcfc said:
walcott ow on earth does he get into this team

Pace. He's absolutely rapid and that can create a chance, he might do nothing all game then suddenly his burst of pace creates an opening which makes a goal.

Not good enough for world cup "potential winners".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.