England in the premier league

Would be a very different setup, having time to work together and become a "Team" rather than a collective squad.

I reckon they'd achieve top six, as it would weaken sides significantly such as Spuds.

--------------------Pickford---------------
-------Stones------Cahill--------Dier-------
Walker-----------------------------------Rose--
----------Henderson---Ward-Prowse-----------
-----Sterling----------------------Alli-------
----------------------Kane--------------------

Bench: Hart, Keane, Clyne, Bertrand, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Rashford.

Butland, Holgate, Redmond, Winks, Davies.

That would be my squad, but the core of the team - central defence and central midfield, is pretty weak, just very few options.

Compare that to the likes of France, Spain and Germany. You could pick 40-man squads and still be leaving out quality players.

I reckon it'd be 7th-4th.

its what i was saying we should do in the world cup year and build the team and squad a year before and play the top teams in europe 3 or 4 times a month in midweek in the afternoon or morning at grounds with free to watch. but again with the premier league and champions league it would be impossible to let players leave for games

but after a long hard rethink i think its nothing to do with games or team bonding its we are just not good enough and should settle for what we have a crap england team that are better than a lot of the others at international level, we are at best 10th to 15th in the world and no matter how much coaching or a so called top manager we just don't have the talent and the media are to blame in this aswell with the over hyping of players in top teams with world class players in the teams

for me we should start at under 16s to the under 21s and build a squad and a setup and style of play and give them a central contracts like in cricket and then loan them to clubs it would take 8 years from the world cup in 2018 and use the euro's 2020 and 2022 world cup in between for building and playing together. the cull from what we have at the moment and the new build should be just about coming to fruit and age in the mid to late 20s what have we to lose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.