England or City ?

mcfc_die_hard

Right i was talking to my dad and brother about this yesterday and i said to my brother would you rather England win the world cup this year or City win every game left in the season and win the league? And he said England for the world cup. At this point i was so in shock i just walked out and didnt talk to him.

I dont know if its just me but City means so much more to me than England does? Dont get me wrong i love being English and coming from England but if it came between a choice of City and England its a no brainer City all the way.

No hesitation City to win even the League Cup, FA Cup etc.

To me England are just another Southern team that the media drool over and hype up.

CITY ALL THE WAY theres no way i can get passionate about a team containg the likes of terry, rooney and fredinand and theres no way on gods green earth that im getting remotley excited about ferdinand lifting a trophy, even if we were allready relegated id still say city...

I'd take City finishing 4th before England winning the World Cup. But both would be nice :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.