England or City ?

I refuse to support a team which is captained by a RAG and another who is hailed by them!

The only reason i would watch is to hope to see Rooney or ferdinand pick up career threatening injuries.

So in answer to your question id rather city win a corner than England win the world cup.

(I am English btw ;)

City all day long, doesn't even come close.

I am a plastic England fan tbh as I'll only watch them when they get to the finals!

If England won something everyone would have that feel good factor which would be good, but if City won something I think I might just explode with excitement :)))

City every day of the week!
all you have to do to work this one out is imagine going in to work hunting the rags and showing them the back page of the papers showing Given/Toure lifting the Premier League trophy and watch the look on their faces....England wining the world cup couldnt get close to that very moment!

sheephead23 said:
I refuse to support a team which is captained by a RAG and another who is hailed by them!

The only reason i would watch is to hope to see Rooney or ferdinand pick up career threatening injuries.

So in answer to your question id rather city win a corner than England win the world cup.

(I am English btw ;)

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ exactly the same feeling add Terry onto the injury list for me though.

iv just gone and told my brother what a prick he is for coming out with that comment.

they are just another team from london thats hyped up by the media but shits there pants when it comes down to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.