England or City ?

City...every fooking time...England just pass the time every 2nd summer.( thats if we actually qualify )

Armitage said:
Just got myself this to play 5-a-side in

58784191.jpg

Sorry, but what a horrid colour.

My team in Italy is Inter. If anyone had asked me if I preferred to May 2006 or the National Inter victory would not have had doubts: INTER!
In summer, however, changes everything: in Italy people are crazy in 2006! was fantastic people who jump into fountains girls get naked in the street. . . so well to think what to answer: D: D

Gencix said:
My team in Italy is Inter. If anyone had asked me if I preferred to May 2006 or the National Inter victory would not have had doubts: INTER!
In summer, however, changes everything: in Italy people are crazy in 2006! was fantastic people who jump into fountains girls get naked in the street. . . so well to think what to answer: D: D
I'd love to live in Italy. Such a fantastic place.

And that has just reinforced my desire to move there! Don't suppose you know of any companies over there looking for an IT Consultant do you?!

The Fat el Hombre said:
I find it hard to cheer for England. Last night I couldn't help but find it funny as fuck when Egypt scored and I found myself almost hoping they'd get another at times. It's not like that with all teams we play but I like an underdog, especially when they're giving their all against a bunch of overpaid up their own arse tossers, some of whom are top class cockney fucking wankers (terry, lampard). I've always struggled to relate to the England team which I think is partly down to growing up and having an England team full of rags with no blues in it. I can't cheer them on and because they happen to come from the same country as me doesn't mean a great deal to me

I was behind Barry and Shaun all the way obviously, but I find it hard to cheer for people that I just don't fucking like. This is all just down to it being a firendly against a weaker team and I expect I'll be right behind the boys come the world cup, though I hope terry is out of the etam and the goals are scored by evryone else apart from rooney

this is exactly how i feel.

i despise most england players and cant get excited at all watching them. Add that to the fact they are the most boring team to watch...

When I watched the t'Egypt game I felt guilty for feeling this but it seems loads of other pople feel the smae way.

A bunch of Rags and cockny wankers without a clue betwwen them.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.