England or City ?

from august to may its CITY
in summer its ENGLAND, and any games in between
LOVE CITY LOVE ENGLAND

Just got myself this to play 5-a-side in

58784191.jpg

if somebody said to me city win against sunderland or england win the world cup i would choose city win

bluemooncol said:
if somebody said to me city win against sunderland or england win the world cup i would choose city win

Id sooner watch city draw on t.v to sunderland than watch england live in S.A win the world cup.

I'll watch international football as a non-supporting football fan.

With regards to England or anyone really, I'd rather City beat someone in a friendly than any particular international team won any game.

My position on this is the same as it always has and always will be, I'm a city fan and i watch england as well.

The two things are not connected in the sense that I should have one over the other, i am city and england.

Which would you like better, England winning the World Cup or City winning a throw in 6 minutes into injury when we are 11 nil down?

Tough call?

CTID1988 said:
bluemooncol said:

Id sooner watch city draw on t.v to sunderland than watch england live in S.A win the world cup.

Steady on......That's being a bit silly

Pam said:
Which would you like better, England winning the World Cup or City winning a throw in 6 minutes into injury when we are 11 nil down?

Tough call?

Do we keep the ball when we throw it in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.