England shirt?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I totally hate it, I would go as far as to say, considering white is a neutral colour it is the ugliest kit I have seen in 30 years.

got to agree. it looks like its been designed in 5 minutes. hope its a wum.

Blue Smartie said:
Has it been posted? If it hasn't, this surely can't be it?

new-england-shirt-umbro-2009.jpg

Has David James got his hand down the back of Terry's shorts?

banbury_blue said:
I think the England shirt is looking awesome and a City one which goes back into the archives for its inspiration is an awesome idea.. was really disappointed that it was looking like our next shirt was gonna be Umbro (was crying out for Puma myself) but if they follow this approach with ours then I think we have the best shirt out there again..

What ideas do people have for the away shirt thou? Red and Black again, although this time wider stripes as from a distance our current one just looks dark!!

Oh and please no more fucking awful orange numbers!!
I'd go for the white shirt with the red and blue diagonal sash, like the one we had in the seventies before Palace got their grubby mitts on it!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I totally hate it, I would go as far as to say, considering white is a neutral colour it is the ugliest kit I have seen in 30 years.

A new day, fresh eyes, a fresh view, and ^^^ This.

(With the small caveat that I'm only 27 years old.)

What on earth were they thinking?!

i am in the england supporters club and received this e mail off the fa...it invites you to pre order the shirt, but umbro will not let it be seen until the launch day, mind you these things always leak out... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.umbro.com/#/?country=EN&page=process" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.umbro.com/#/?country=EN&page=process</a>

sorry lads looks as though the link is down, but you get the jist, they ve not officially shown it yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.