England squad announced for Nations League

Churchlawtonblue

Southgate has called up Maguire for the Four Nations internationals next month. What does he see in him that everyone else can't. Very odd.

Southgate has called up Maguire for the Four Nations internationals next month. What does he see in him that everyone else can't. Very odd.
His contract says there must be at least 1 Rag in the squad and Maguire being chosen shows how shit Sancho, Rashford, Wan Bisako or what ever his name is have been.
Henderson rested according to the yes man but i am sure i am not the only thinking the players should have a rest after a long season and not more international games now

England squad
Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope, Aaron Ramsdale.

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Conor Coady, Marc Guehi, Reece James, James Justin, Harry Maguire, John Stones, Fikayo Tomori, Kieran Tripper, Kyle Walker, Ben White.

Midfielders: Jude Bellingham, Conor Gallagher, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse.

Forwards: Tammy Abraham, Jarrod Bowen, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling.

That'll scare Europe shitless.

His contract says there must be at least 1 Rag in the squad and Maguire being chosen shows how shit Sancho, Rashford, Wan Bisako or what ever his name is have been.
Henderson rested according to the yes man but i am sure i am not the only thinking the players should have a rest after a long season and not more international games now

He has rested Henderson but picked the City players? He's outwardly being a cnut or is saying that Henderson isn't good enough.

Just the 5 right backs this time... He's actually doing the right thing bringing in players on the fringes to have a look and leaving put senior players but I have no confidence whatsoever in southgate to get the right players into their best positions. If we had someone like a Graham Potter managing us or even an Eddie Howe, somebody who will play the way our best players like to and not failing into a negative setup, I'd fancy us to win the world cup.

How has Dier not been called up but Maguire and Coady have? Southgate made the excuse that Dier plays in a 3 and he's not sure if England will play with 3 or 4 at the back, but Coady has only ever played in a 3. Not to mention he's garbage - just a passion merchant.

Thought Sessegnon would be perfect for the LWB role too with his current form of late.

Note teflon gareth pontificating on the evils of pitch invasions, with the villa keeper being "assaulted." Vapid tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.