England squad

Personally I would go with whatever Fabio reckons.Look at the qualifying record,that should tell you everything you need to know about him and his selections.

Why not give people like:

Joe Hart
Leighton Baines
Ashley Young
Scott Parker
Darren Bent

players that have been doing well for there clubs instead of these fuckin wasters like:

Paul Robinson (I've not rated him after his first season at Tottenham)
Wes Brown (Can't even get past John O'Gay in Yooniteds first team)
David Beckham
Emile Heskey
Peter Crouch

erocsevil said:
mat said:
It's not saying much but he's been the best performing english keeper this season.

Conceded 6 ( SIX ) today. We are fucked if he's top 3.

Lets face it, there are no decent English goalkeepers. Foster, Hart, and Green all screwed up at the weekend, and none of them at this stage are good enough to be number 1. I'm not a big fan of Robinson, but the defence was to blame for the 6 goals. The best English keeper at the moment is David James. The fact a guy nearly 40 is the best at his position, says it all about the lack of good English keepers.

I thought it had been made clear that he was going to play a full team vs Ukraine as the 2nd spot is still up for grabs and he feels obliged to take it seriously.

I agree with other posters as well. Capello has go it spot on so far. In Fab we trust.

There are opportunities to blood players and try sytems between the new year and the WC.

Should deffo have given Bent a chance based on his current form.

GStar said:
Capello: I will only pick players who are playing regularly for their cluband who are also in good form.

Wes Brown? Peter Crouch? Emile Heskey?

How about; Carlton Cole, Darren Bent, Gary Cahill, Kevin Davies is probably better than Heskey

Gary Cahill is a fair shout, I reckon he's going to be a start, mark my words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.