England squad

Only popped in to see which page Mark would pop up with his vigorous defence of the team.

I wasn’t disappointed..

We're commentating on what we see. If it's shite and totally devoid of quality what do you expect us to type? Bizarre tactics and decent premier league players looking like half pissed Sundays league players. In fairness two decent crosses and two good finishes. If we were playing a top side id understand we might struggle but it's Wales.

nope. It’s pure moaning desperate to see England fail.

once again , Southgate picks a team of youngsters and we’ve played very well, dominating and now 3-0 up.

On to the next game where England fans write us off, moan about tactics , moan about Southgate after 10 minutes ... then we dominate, play well and win.

This is absolutely dire stuff.

Were playing Wales who have very, very little quality and we're making them look like tough opponents. We've not had much quality ball at all and only Grealish has looked anything like decent.

Playing 5 at the back seems odd to me and our wing backs(?) offer nothing at all.

I genuinely am not sure what Southgate is learning from this performance. Tactically it's not good and it's making some of our players look far worse than they really are. His job is to make players like Saka play like Ashley Cole!

I'm glad Walker and Sterling aren't playing in that mess.

3-0 up after an hour. Totally dominated. Were you watching a different game ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.